Camp Site: https://www.ankaracamp.org.au/
We come to camp to disconnect from the digital world and study God’s Word! Come and enjoy the beauty of Creation, God’s word, fellowship and fun.
A special time of relaxation, reflection and recreation amongst God’s people.
For more information
Contact: Pastor Chris Hammond
0483 806 212
Speaker: Peter Blake
Camp Theme: Cave Camp
WHAT TO BRING
- Bible, Pen & toiletries – Soap, Towel, Toothbrush
- Torch, Bedding inc. pillow/ sleeping bag
- Runners, Spare shoes, Plastic bag for dirty clothes
- Sufficient warm clothes for entire week.
- Water Bottle *covid requirement
(option to purchase a special keepsake water bottle with logo camp for $10)
- LOTS OF ENTHUSIASM!
- Homemade or bought biscuits for sharing at the cuppa time (please no peanuts due to allergies).
WHAT TO LEAVE AT HOME
- TV’s, Radio, MP3 Players, iPads, CD players (or similar items including digital games)
- Firearms, Knives, Tobacco products, Alcohol, Drugs etc.
- Immodest clothing, this includes low cut or mid rift tops & shorts above mid-thigh length.
No need to bring your phone. We would ask that all phones be turned in upon arrival and will be stored in a safe place for you to pick up after camp. Directors and staff will have phones to use in case of emergency. Paper Bibles will be available for you to use if you do not have one to bring. All campers are expected to dress modestly at all times.
No deposit required. Fees can be paid via direct deposit to the church account (details in the registration form).
Please do not allow finances to hinder your child from coming. Please contact Pastor Chris Hammond to request financial aid.
- Early Bird Registration for a discount!!
Before 14th June, early bird registration: $180 for first child & $150 for every other child in the family
- After 14th June $200 for the first child & $160 for every other child
Registration CLOSES on Sunday 26th of June for catering purposes.
Search Google Maps or Apple Maps for ‘Ankara Youth Camp’ (Google Maps)
Drop off:- Registration on Monday the 12th of July for cabin placement is from 3pm – 5pm at Campsite. Please advise if you need help with transport. Pick-up:- Camp session ends on Friday the 16th of July at 10am.
Other Backup Contacts during Camp Week if needed
John Overweel 0419 815 997
Matthew Western 0432 996 830